Skip to main content
Question or a Poll
Q&A (Help Needed)
Marcus WongKeboola TEAM
Headmaster of Keboola Academy, School for Data Witchcraft and Wizardry
Asked a question 3 months ago

How can I use orchestration tasks? Furthermore, can I set only one transformation from the transformation bucket?

Where am I?

In Keboola you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

You can use orchestration tasks to automatically run different configurations of the components in your project in specific order. You can find more about it in the docs: https://help.keboola.com/orchestrator/tasks/11

You can also use task parameters to run only specific transformations from your transformation bucket. Be default, task parameters of the orchestration task contain only ID of the configuration (transformation bucket). But you can use additional "transformations" parameter to specify which transformations from the bucket you want to run in that orchestration task. It looks like this:

{
	"config": "596446997",
	"transformations": [
		"596447056",
		"597377968",
		"606612428"
	]
}

The array contains IDs of the transformations in the bucket (config). Those can be found in the URL when you're in the particular transformation.

How can I use orchestration tasks? Furthermore, can I set only one transformation from the transformation bucket?