Hi all, some of you are already using the Google Apps script that runs in Google sheet and creates option for the user to trigger a Keboola Orchestration directly from the sheet. We have created and updated version of that which supports the new queue, e.g. Orchestrations v2 or Flows.
Here's a guide on how to deploy it in you sheet:
- Navigate to Extensions -> Apps script
- Insert the entire code into the
Code.gs(replace the existing content)
- Find the script attached on the post.
- Refresh or reopen the sheet.
- New tab named
- Hit reset settings.
- Once you click
Run orchestrationyou will be asked to provide url to your orchestration + Storage token (that will be saved for next run)
- Now you can trigger your orchestration to collect the data directly from the sheet